Why choose us PCB Fabrication And Assembly:
1. A terrific team of engineers, programmers, SMT operators, soldering technicians and QC inspectors.
2. A state-of-the-art facility with the latest SMT and through-hole equipment that we have the best resources to meet all of your PCB assembly requirements.
3. We can provide turnkey PCB assembly service that will provide the best printed circuit boards for your projects.
4. A state-of-the-art quoting & ordering online system.
5. We specialize in small and medium runs with fast lead times.
6. provide superior quality products and services with on-time delivery at very competitive prices.
7. All our PCBs are UL and ISO certified.
8. All our Standard Specs PCBs are built to IPC-A-6011/6012 latest revision Class 2 with inspection based on IPC-A-600 Class 2 latest revision, in addition to customer specified requirements.
9. All Standard Specs Printed Circuit Boards are electrically tested.
PCBFuture help customers improve performance, quality, and costs across the board – all at the same time. With our global footprint, engineering, fabricate capabilities, dedicated new product development/introduction and prototyping facilities, we can bring the best quality products to market faster than any competitor. We are ready and able to use all of our global material expenditures and low-cost facilities to give full play to your advantages and help you and your team achieve substantial benefits in terms of cost efficiency and return on investment.